Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I WASN'T GOING TO DO THIS

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I wasn't going to do this. I had a different post planned for today.

But now, in honor of little AR, I must ask you to go to Melynda's blog and vote for the photos I submitted of our darling little girl. They are the first two photos on her blog, so in the Comments section just say you vote for #1; and no, that does not mean you vote for pee.

Voting for #1 means you vote for this:

Could this little girl get any cuter? Well, I bet the boys will think so when she's older. Then Daddy and Favorite Young Man will frighten those boys into keeping their hands to themselves.

Please note that AR is reading the book upside down; therefore, it is funny no matter how you read it.

Melynda's contest is to choose the funniest, cutest photo of someone reading her book. Obviously, AR is funniest and by far the cutest.

I realize that many of you follow Melynda's blog and have already voted. It's all good, mama. But if you haven't voted yet, or if you don't follow Mel's blog, then would you please go to http://melyndarockinthecrazy.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-absent-yesterday-but-i-do-have.html?showComment=1338755131234#c453220409958645118 and vote for #1?

It will mean a lot to little AR, and to Mommy and Daddy.

AR is our star!

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug





11 comments:

  1. She is a little doll! They are going to have their hands full in a few years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They already have their hands full. Three-year-old AR has a baby sister.

      Delete
  2. She is so adorable. No matter which way she reads the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did the upside down thing on purpose. I thought it was cuter.

      Delete
  3. I voted for her before her PR people posted this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do as you have ordered I mean instructed as I don't take orders very well which is why I do not work in a take away store.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw of course, she is adorable! Reminds me of my little cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Ms Janie Junebug! Thanks for following officially. I was sort of on a blog break..just coasting through life for a few weeks. I'm back but still taking it slow. I'm headed right over to cast my vote for that precious 'baby buglet' of yours!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.