Saturday, February 25, 2012

PRAYER REQUEST

Please pray, or if you don't pray, then please send out positive thoughts to the universe for my father-in-law. He had a heart attack today. His heart stopped while they were waiting for the paramedics. A nurse who lives in the area got his heart started again, so he's in intensive care.

He's 80 years old.

It's very strange to have been related to these people by marriage for so many years, and now we're not related anymore. My father and mother-in-law have been so kind to me these past few years. I don't want my mother-in-law to be without her husband. She'd be heartbroken.

Love,
Janie

7 comments:

  1. I'm sending my love to him. Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I'll definitely be praying for him and for your mother-in-law. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the in-laws are the better part of a relationship. Prayers on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. My daughter hasn't called so my guess is that he's recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do praying.

    But I will send a good thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once a parent in law, always a parent.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.