Saturday, April 2, 2011

A WOMAN'S HEART

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW 
IT'S CHRISTIAN WOMEN WEEK 
AND YOU SHOULD SEND THIS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN WOMEN 

When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living.
 I'm whispering 'I was lost, but now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride. 
 I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.


When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong. 
 I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on. 


When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success. 
 I'm admitting I have failed and needed God to clean up my mess. 


When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect.
 
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
 


 
When I say 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain.
 
I have my share of heartaches so I call upon his name 


When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner who received
 God's good grace, somehow! 

Today is Beautiful Christian Woman's Day
.
Pretty is as Pretty does but, Beautiful is just plain Beautiful.. 


I'm supposed to send this to Beautiful Women, and you are one of them!


If you share this with other women, you will boost another woman's self esteem,
and she will
 know you care about her! 



Be Blessed, Be a Blessing.

 A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
 that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.