Saturday, April 30, 2011

WHORING OR EDUCATING

Gentle Readers,

I have this crazy idea that I want to go to school and get more education in the field of education. Maybe making myself more marketable as a teacher would get me past the whistle blower black ball thing, and even better, maybe I would be more helpful to the students. It's so rewarding to teach a kid something and see the light bulb come on over the head.

The problem is I don't have any money for school. I already owe money out the you know what from refinancing my house so I could get what's his butt off the deed. I can fill out a FAFSA, but I doubt if I'm poverty stricken enough to qualify for a Pell grant. Someone at the school I'm researching suggested applying for a Stafford loan, but man, at my age, the last thing I need is to spend my final years of working paying off loans. It almost wouldn't be worth it.

Or I could become a whore.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.