Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FUNNY FEET

Gentle Readers,

One evening when I was about 12 years old, my dad and I were sitting next to each other on the couch watching TV and my mom was in a chair next to us. My dad and I each had one foot up on the coffee table. At the same moment, we noticed the hilarious juxtaposition of his huge foot next to my rather tiny one. We started to laugh. Mother told us to be quiet and we laughed harder. Daddy said, But Mummy look . . .

And she said, Shut the hell up. I'm trying to watch television.

She missed out on a funny moment, but I'm glad my dad and I didn't.

Infinities of love,

Lola

2 comments:

  1. How sad for your mom. Glad you two enjoyed the moment. Funny what we remember years later, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, it's o.k. Muggsy. She was always like that.
    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.