Friday, November 26, 2010

COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE, AND MEET THE YOUNG LADY WHO FELL FROM A STAR

Gentle Readers,

Here we be at 200+ posts. When I reached #100, I did not know about the blogging tradition of revealing 100 things about yourself. Had I known, you probably would have fallen asleep by #9.

So, I most certainly will not reveal 200 things about myself. How about two instead?

1. "She fell from the sky, she fell very far, and Kansas she says is the name of the star. (Munchkins) - Kansas she says is the name of the star." Yes, it is true: I fell from a star called Kansas and from the time I was 21 I fell from star after star after star to various places.

2. I have allergies and sometimes when I laugh, snot shoots out my nose.

New Gentle Readers are always welcome here, and if you write, I will gladly create links to your blog (unless it's really trashy and dirty and then I might keep it all to myself).

Infinities of love on Black Friday,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.