Saturday, August 14, 2010

EXIT STAGE AIRPLANE SLIDE

Gentle Readers,

I know everybody and his brother is writing about the flight attendant who got fed up with a nasty passenger and uttered a few choice words starting with F before opening the plane's emergency chute and sliding away into happiness, but I just have to tell this guy, You go girl.

Normally when a man makes it into WOMEN: WE SHALL OVERCOME, he's been a scumbag, like Newt the newt Gingrich.

But I like Steven Slater, who seems to be a gay girly man, not that there's anything wrong with that. I bet he's a lot of fun. We fun people take a lot until we get so fed up that F bombs explode all around us, like when I departed Bible study with an F.

I especially like the You Tube song tribute to him that I listened to yesterday. Just a minute and I'll see if I can find a LINK to it. Ah, I already did. Don't play this hilarious song around the kids or they will return to school singing the catchy "Fuck you. Fuck all of you."

I think my favorite young graduate student mathematician would have enjoyed singing this song to two idiot elementary school teachers who couldn't cope with having a student who was smarter than they were. Ah, and I remember the joyous occasion when she called a kid who was teasing her an asshole. During class. When the teacher and everyone else could hear. She was in middle school.

The teacher asked, Are you going to tell your mom about this or shall I? She said she would and she did and we laughed our asses off. That kid was an asshole and he probably still is.

But you Steven Slater, you are way cool.

And so I leave you with a happy fuck you. Fuck all of you.

Fucking Love,

Fucking Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.