Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HERE IN COUGARVILLE

Gentle Readers, and Dirrrty Readers,

I want to be a cougar.

I want to be a serious cougar.

I want to be like Samantha on Sex and the City.

I will find my young man, have my way with him, and then say, "Shoo! Shoo! I want to read now. I'll call you when I need you."

I bring experience to the table and absolutely no danger of pregnancy.

And since the photo I have posted of myself, Lola, is that of a hound dog I knew and loved you have absolutely no idea what a fun
sexy
dirty
bitch
I can be.

Oh, don't you hope you'll be the one to find out? Males only, however. Young, sexy, males. Small butt. Nice muscles. Polite. Not selfish. Not too full of yourself. Must love dogs.

Oh yeah, I wanna be a cougar.

Big Time.

Love,

Dumped First Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.